Love At First Sight










As I sit here listening to him create his music, I start to reminisce about the first day. Same two people 2 separate angles. But there I was listening to his music. It filled the room and my ears. I couldn't even see his face but I was already intrigued and mesmerized by him. I was just getting into music and I had never watched anyone build a beat before. I had only heard the music , people sing to the music or rap to the music. I was amazed. The sound of the music and the way he moved his body as he created was enough to pull me in. Never even cared what he looked like at this point I was already gone. Then he turned around with these bright eyes and an amazing smile. He had me at hello. I loved him at his purest form. I didn't know who he was or where he came from. It was a while before I even knew his real name. I knew nothing about him I just knew I loved him. As I write this I realized that I have experience things with him that I never experience with anyone else. He made me feel like a love virgin. Like I never loved before.
This is love at it's purest form. Flaws don't make me love him any less. Mistakes don't change my heart. It's truly unconditional. I don't love him for me I love him for him.
At first I would never admit that it was love at first site. But the more I go back to the first day we met the more it becomes clear. He was drawn to me as I was drawn to him. He knew me before I even knew him and I seen him before I ever knew I would ever meet him. Who knew we had a mutual close friend. We showed up at the same place on the same day and continued to do so after that.
Never have I ever been so drawn to someone before. The want to be with him so early. The fact that we became inseparable so fast. The whirlwind of the whole interaction. The excitement of it all. I was swept off my feet.
The ups and downs of this whole love affair has been exhilarating. Something I've never experienced before.
This love has been through the storm and back and back again and still I rode those waves, strapped down to the hull, willing to go down with the ship.
Falling in love at first sight is... Unexpected. Never would I ever imagining this happening. Especially when I was in a free spirit moment in my life. I wasn't craving love and I wasn't looking for it. But there he was, that hot summer day. Wearing a white wife beater, khaki cargo shorts, white basketball socks and black slides. Sitting with his back towards me intertwined in his music. Wonderful music.
My passion coming there that day was music and my passion, leaving there that day was him.
He thinks I lost my passion for music but he doesn't realize that I gain more passion for music through him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lovers To Just Friends

Friendship? (Venting)