Karma I Know Her All Too Well...

Since the New Year has come around I have had great revelations. I was trying to figure out why in the world I, yes me was having so much relationship problems recently. Then it hit me... KARMA!!! I have not been a good girl over the last couple of years. I say from 2007 to 2011 I have done some unquestionable things. Should I tell my secrets?? Naw!!! lol I might just elaborate on them. Let's just say I dealt with people that I had no business being with and I know I hurt other people in the process but I didn't care. Most of the time I practice what I preach but I swear I so zoned out. I was a little wild and I am glad I caught myself and tied myself down. Then I am wondering why I have had problems. I'm just going to offer this little advice. Think about what you do before you do it. I mean really do. Plus don't do anything to anyone else that you don't want done to you. Ok let's just say I have interfered in a relationship and didn't care. (smacking my hand) At the time that you do something like that you justify your reasons so you don't feel like the bad guy. But I was the devil in carnation with a bunch of excuses. But I changed me because Karma kicked my ass. So enough with the butt kicking. I'm done with that and keeping my actions and my mind on the up and up. I don't need karma knocking on my door anymore. I gave her a one way ticket to East Jablip. Good ridden!!!!
Don't invite karma to your home because she will wreak havoc on your life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lovers To Just Friends

Friendship? (Venting)