Young Dumb and Full Of Cum (and not the men)

So I was on twitter last night tweeting some friends. Mind you, I am finally getting to enjoy the site. At first I thought it was stupid but now I actually enjoy. Anyways, I can't figure out how or why people use the social media sites to air all their dirty laundry. I mean the details not vague statements. So there was a female online that was "Subtweeting" my friends man. The female used to "date" if that's what you call it. Oh, subtweeting is when you say something to someone without @ their name. So here is the story...

The young lady met the guy on twitter and from what I heard she only knew him for a couple of weeks and had sex with him. During their sexual escapades she told him she "Loved" him. Um, that's really fast. Then she continued to tell him she loved him. I was wondering if he really put it on her or if she is just plain dumb. Then he fell back because he was feeling uncomfortable. Now I am not knocking her feelings, I just think she should have held them back for a long while. I believe in love at first sight and I believe you know when you love someone but to tell them during sex so fast is a no no. Now the young lady is hurt and mad. She says that her saying she loved him was "Role Playing" during sex. Side bar... I am using a lot of parentheses. Anyway, role play? Is she serious? That just goes to show that these young women are not being taught or raised well. Then on top of that she is writing this all on tweeter. I read it all! She talked about what he did to her and how she cooked for him but she claims she is not upset. Also during one of her rants she @ my friend whom he is now dating. My friend has nothing to do with their drama. I SMH (Shake My Head) to the whole situation.

Now why did I label this topic Young Dumb and Full of Cum? Because that is what these young girls are full of nowadays. I cant even call them young women. They are quick to open their legs for attention, money and some for food. Now that's a low. Then they are wondering what is wrong with the guy when he uses them and moves on. Then they have no class. What happened to the days where you would keep your sexual life private. I mean you might talk to a close friend but blast it on Twitter? Wait I forgot, after going back and forth then the girl post a picture of a guy rubbing her feel as she was twitter beefing. HUH? That made her look worst. Then some of her followers were making it worst by co-signing. It was so sad.

Now I feel that women like this is ruining our men. They are making it easy for them to not settle, to not respect woman and to not respect love. Shall I say it again? RUIN!!! Destruction of our relationships because these women thing it is ok to screw any guy and talk about it like it is nothing. Young and dumb and age has nothing to do with it. There are older women out here like that too. Now if women would change that about themselves and treasure their vajaja and men would step their standards up we would not have a lack of relationships or love. Now I am no saint but I have learned a lot.

I pray for women like this, but her going in on twitter only sets her up for more failure with guys. She is now prey for these animals. Women get it together. Sex isn't always LOVE...

Ms. Luvly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Lovers To Just Friends

Friendship? (Venting)